Friday, August 26, 2011

sneak peek : Veronica [Roseville]




























"Overall it was a great experience. It was a comfortable and fun environment. The jumping shot in my cheer uniform was one of my favorites, it was unique! It was good that there were multiple places for shots and very cool to be the first girl to try posing on the log bench. I also liked that he helped me on my poses, because I had no idea what to do!" - Veronica

"Very impressive the way he worked so well with Veronica and his guidance for poses was outstanding. He really made the pictures special to her. I'm so glad we were referred. I wouldn't have gotten the service we experienced elsewhere. I love that he used my daughter & my help to get the right lighting, it feels personal!" - Wendy, Veronica's mom